January 02, 2023

the clock is ticking

I enjoy sitting quietly
I’m listening to myself
connecting with my heart
and disconnecting mind
time to put me first
to be gentle with me
finding more love for me
self-love is my religion

Hairs growing white
so let it be…
white stands for purity
sign of distinction
hinted at nobility
sign of dignity
growing with maturity
the clock is ticking

wrinkles on face
So let it be…
be proud of it
they acknowledge wisdom
roadmap of every experience
ability to overcome adversity
have a twinkle in your wrinkle
growing with wisdom
the clock is ticking 

I guess I’m growing old
So let it be…
I have gained maturity
I have learned wisdom
there is time for myself
I can listen to my heart
the clock is ticking with me

“I’m happy to report that my inner child is still ageless.”

No comments:

Post a Comment