January 23, 2013

Travels...

It makes perfect sense to me to document my travel. There would be no better way to share my experiences with my friends. My passion for travel began in 1998 after i graduated from business school. One of the first job i had in Sultanate of Oman. What an wonderful experience - perfect desert life - living in wadi (Dried rivers full of boulders and sand) working for construction material producing company. My passion for travel began from there. I feel like I have already been to so many countries and so many times, but there is still way too much of white on the map below for my liking. No destinations are ever off-limit for me, sometime I can be quite the travel snob! I don't mean luxury v/s roughing it here. I am more of an international travel snob. Typically, I will turn my nose up at opportunities for domestic travel, always preferring a new stamp on my passport instead. So far I have 4 passport each 60 pages full of stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment